Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Busy Books and Other Boxset books!!


More Boxset and Interactive books - Great as a Birthday and Christmas !!!
Some comes with Figurines, Puzzles and 3D puzzles!

My Busy Book is an amusing storybook and inventive toy in one activity kit. Your child can explore the stories with 12 toy figurines and a giant playmat. Figuring size is about 3-4cm. It is a great gift for birthday and christmas present.


My Busy Book (non-disney) $14.50 each
  • My Busy Book - Have a Ball (introduce different types of ball games)
  • My Busy Book - Land of Opposites (introduce opposites through the stories of dinosaur)
  • My Busy Book - Motorcycles (introduce different types of motorcycles)
  • My Busy Book - Off-Road Adventures (introduce different types of jeep)
  • My Busy Book - Friendly Fliers (introduce different types of flights)
  • My Busy Book - Awesome racers (storyline similar to F1 race)




My Busy Book (disney) $19.50 each
  • My Busy Book - Mouseka Fun
  • My Busy Book - Tigger & Friends



sample page.....




Book & Block (boxset) $17.30 each
My Book & Block is an amusing storybook and inventive toy in one activity kit. Your child can play with the puzzle and also piece together a 3D figures. Figuring size is about 3-4cm. It is a great gift for birthday and christmas present.

Read the story book, then create your own adventures. Complete the Dinosaur/ Safari Puzzle at the end of story. Includes 2 dinosaur/ safari friends that you can assemble; size is about 12 by 12 cm. Great for motor skills.

Titles:-
  1. Book & Block - Safari Adventures
  2. Book & Block - Dinosaur Friends



Rainbow Rhymes Boxset (board book) $16.30 each
Contains a 12 pieces of number/ animals shapes, the thickness of the shapes are approximately 3mm.Great as a gift for Birthday and Christmas present.suitable for age 18mths to 6 yrs old.
Title:-

  1. Rainbow Rhymes Number
  2. Rainbow Rhymes Colours

Ready Stock