Saturday, October 3, 2009

English Progressive Readers - Literacy

** New Exciting Arrival !! **

Thematic Readers (set of 12 books) $34.80 (sold out)

loose copy; each book $2.90
titles:-

  • 1a - I Am (OOS)
  • 1b - My Pet (left 6)
  • 1c - My Toys (OOS)
  • 1d - My Hobby (OOS)
  • 2a - My Family (OOS)
  • 2b - My Friends (left 8)
  • 2c - My Likes (OOS)
  • 2d - My Dislikes (OOS)
  • 3a - The Games I Like to Play (OOS)
  • 3b - The Songs I Like to Sing (OOS)
  • 3c - The Rhymes I Like to Recite (left 8)
  • 3d - The Poems I Like to Recite (left 7)




Learning to Read (set of 12 books) $34.80 NEW!
Picture-reading is the first step in the process of reading.
title:-
  • A Wonderful Idea
  • The Wise Hare
  • The Clever Animals and the Hunter
  • A Gift of the Magician
  • Think Before You Act
  • Henny and Her Six Little Chicks
  • The Four Sons
  • The Three Clever Yet Foolish Men
  • John, Jack and the Bear
  • The Honest Woodcutter
  • The Clever Ant and the Clever Dove
  • The Money





Rhyming Moral Tales (set of 6 books) $26.90 NEW!
teaching children morals that are important in life. The delightful stories are in the form of rhyming lines.
title:-


  • Greedy Pete Wants More and More
  • Lazy Daisy Learns a Lesson
  • Fun Time with Words
  • Willy's Silly Jokes
  • Bossy Bessie
  • Late Again!






Clifford - Scholastic (set of 7 books) $38.50 NEW!
Title:-
  • Clifford's Best School Day
  • The Dog Who Cried "Woof"
  • The Stormy Day Rescue
  • The Show-and-Tell Surprise
  • Tummy Trouble
  • The Big Itch
  • The Big Bad Cold





Animal Tales (set of 8 books) $20 (Sold Out!)








My Big Book of Phonics (3 series; total 12 books) $72 (last 3 set; will burn in free interactive PC-CD)
I use these books in my training center. Great book for home-schooling. The big book is to draw the attention of the child to look at the words.
titles:-
  • 1a - Phonics -a-
  • 1b - Phonics -e-
  • 1c - Phonics -i-
  • 1d - Phonics -o-
  • 2a - Phonics -u-
  • 2b - Phonics -ee-
  • 2c - Phonics -ea-
  • 2d - Phonics -ar-
  • 3a - Phonics -oo-
  • 3b - Phonics -th-
  • 3c - Phonics -ch-
  • 3d - Phonics -sh-






Clifford Let's Spell (scholastic board book with reading rod) $15.30 (last 1 set)
Starting to teach your child to spell? This is the great book to start with.
Also have a wipe & clean pages.
Suitable for age 3 - 6 yrs old.





No comments:

Ready Stock